Sunday, April 15, 2007

Day 8




The outtakes from today.





Ok now for a little humor.
I found this little shopping center in a more ritzy suburb of Toledo (where I live). I buy my books from the bookstore there and its a really nice place. Its new construction and they have some neat benches and walkways and fountains and stuff. Mind you this is an outdoor shopping center. I drove around, found a cool view (see the photo), parked the care and took the picture. I then walked to the right (in the photo) and was going to take some shots of the bench and trash can. Next thing I know this guy comes out of one of those doors yelling at me that I can't take pictures here. :) I figured he owned the shop he came out of and just didn't want me right there. Little did I know that whilst kneeling down to frame my shot I knelt down right in front of the shopping center security office door. :P He was the security guy. After I got over my shock I politely apologized, thanked him for letting me know, and got back in my car. So here is the only shot I got of the place. Didn't turn out real interesting but I thought the story behind it was.

2 comments:

Ziaphra said...

I like your choice today...very ethereal looking!

kimbomac said...

Great choice. I have no idea what it is, but the shape and post-processing work are great. Nice stuff and the story is pretty crazy!